College readiness is a major focus for AlZuhour High School. Our students start their high school career from Grade 9 and continue to Grade 12. All their achievements in these grade levels contribute to their university application. As an American curriculum school, our graduation requirements include a minimum of 28 credits acquired from different courses offered by the school. In addition to that students must pass SAT, IELTs or EmSAT as specified by the local authorities.
Al Zuhour Private School students have many opportunities to practice and shape their skills by taking part in a diverse range of national and international activities. Our aim is to provide our students with a good education while building their character so they are able to face the challenges of the ever-changing world
1. Passing All Subjects with a minimum mark of 60 in Grades (9-12)
2. Emirati Students only:
• Pass the EMSAT tests with a minimum grade of 500 in Mathematics
• Pass the EMSAT test with a minimum grade of 1100 in English Language.
3. Non-Emirati Students:
• Pass the SAT1 test with a minimum grade of 450 in Mathematics or EMSAT Math exam with a minimum grade of 500
• Academic IELTS with 5.5 score or EMSAT tests with a minimum grade of 1100 in English Language
• Academic IELTS with 5.5 score or EMSAT tests with a minimum grade of 1100 in English Language taking EMSAT Exams in Arabic, English, Math, Physics and
Arabic for Grade 12 students.